Home » CHC62015 – Requirements
Instructions: To be eligible to receive the Queensland Government Subsidies Funding under the Higher Level Skills Program, all perspective students are required to provide evidence of their eligibility and understanding of the Queensland Government Funded Program to meet the programs criteria. In order to confirm eligibility, the following documentation and signed declaration must be attached to the enrolment form. (Please note all documentation must align with the information provided on your Enrolment Form)
Only required for non-Australian or New Zealand Citizens
Current Health Care Card or Pension Card
*Only applies for the following courses:
*Only applies for CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
Please be advised that you will no longer be eligible for government-subsidised training under the Higher Level Skills program once you complete your qualification. If found to be ineligible for Queensland government funding and this had not been disclosed at the time of enrolment, the applicant/student is liable for all costs associated for the full fee of the course or RPL.
Declaration: I hereby understand and am fully aware and acknowledge and declare that:
• I have am an Existing Worker in the Community Services and Health industry
• I have not previously received funding through the Higher Level Skills program for a Certificate IV or Higher Qualification
• I will no longer be eligible for a government-subsidised training place under the Higher Level Skills program once I complete a Certiﬁcate IV level or higher qualiﬁcation.
• I understand that if found to be ineligible for Queensland government funding at the time of enrolment, which has not been disclosed, that I will be liable for all costs associated for the full fee of the course or RPL.
• I have been referred to the DESBT Higher Level Skills fact sheet, and have been provided with information about the breakdown of all costs associated, at the unit of competency (UoC) level, as detailed on D P Training’s website https://www.dptraining.com.au/government-funded-training/ and understand that D P Training will receive relevant payment for each UoC once accurately reported to DESBT.
• I will be provided with, by D P Training and will be expected to complete a student employment survey within three months of completing or discontinuing the qualification that I have enrolled in with D P Training.
• I have been provided with the Student Handbook, which is available here and I am aware of D P Training’s policies and procedures, including refund policies; complaints and appeals policies and the support services available to assist me in completing my training. I am aware of my obligations as a learner and D P Training’s obligations as a RTO.
Phone: 1300 130 487
Please leave this field empty.
Suburb / Postcode
Course you are enquiring about:
Please selectGeneral EnquiriesCHC33015 Cert 3 Individual Support Ageing, Home & Community CareCHC33015 Cert 3 Individual Support DisabilityCHC43015 Cert 4 in Aged CareCHC43115 Cert 4 in DisabilityCHC43415 Cert 4 in Leisure & HealthCHCSS00070 Medication Skill SetCHCSS00105 Palliative Approach Skill SetCHCSS00075 Chronic Disease Skill SetCHCSS00096 Disability Behavior SupportCHCSS00071 Basic Foot Care Skill SetCHCSS00097 Individual Support AgeingCHCSS00095 Dementia Support-Service DeliveryCHCSS00081 Induction to DisabilityCHCSS00098 Individual Support DisabilityCHCSS00073 Case Management Skill SetHLT33115 Cert 3 in Health ServiceHLTAID001 CPRHLTAID003 Provide first aidEpilepsy Short coursePeg Feeding Short courseManual Handling Short courseBSL Awareness Short courseBSB30115 Cert 3 in BusinessBSBSS00033 Aspiring Supervisor Skill Set
How did you find out about us?
---Referred by - nameWord of MouthSearch EngineJob NetworkBrochureNewspaperOther
If Referred by - Name, please enter their name below: