Are you ready to start a new business or workplace project? Congratulations on looking into finding out more about business planning!
Many start-ups fail because they have not covered all the areas that need to be covered before entering into business. Many take risks they are often not even aware of before it’s too late.
This short course gives you a thorough overview of what you need to do in your business plan to contribute to the success of your new venture. Yes, a business template is included for you to work on. Here are some of the topics you will cover:
- Business Goals
- The Market
- Marketing Plan
- Legal & Compliance
- Risk Management
Please note that this course is self-paced and ONLINE.
As well as learning about the above business plan essentials, DP Training & Consultancy and to support your professional growth and development through the 5 Cs.
- COURAGE: The courage to apply what you learn to your own business plan
- CARING: To consider how your business impacts on others and how you will care for them
- CONFIDENCE: That by moving through this short course, it will improve your confidence around business planning and maybe even to take the next step toward your dreams
- COMPETENCE: Through practice and application you will gain business planning competence including research & resourcefulness
- COMMITMENT: By doing this course you are making a commitment to yourself to learn and take another step toward your business or project goal.
The fee for the course is $65.
- Self-paced (up to 3 months)
- Tech support (any issues, give us a call or email)
- Option to access a business support trainer face-to-face at Bowen Hills, Brisbane venue (Wednesdays)
- Phone, email and/or zoom access to business trainer to answer questions
- Certificate of Participation