This short course provides an overview of the skills and knowledge needed to work effectively in teams.
This course is suitable for anyone who works in a team, would like to work in a team or organisation, and/or anyone who wants to improve their employability skill set.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this course, but a certificate of participation is available on completion that you can add to your resume!
- What makes a great team?!
- Personal characteristics to be a great teammate
- Important communication skills
- How to manage conflict
- Problem solving
- Legal matters including
- Work health and safety – duty of care
- Workplace bullying
- Sexual harassment, and
- Other skills
As well as learning about how to be a great team player, we hope to help you to meet DP Training & Consultancy’s 5C’s of professional growth and development.
- COURAGE: The courage to apply what you learn.
- CARING: To consider others and to fulfil your duty of care obligations.
- CONFIDENCE: That by moving through this short course, it will improve your confidence and maybe even help you to take the next step in your career or place of work.
- COMPETENCE: That through practice and application you will gain competence.
- COMMITMENT: By doing this short course you are making a commitment to yourself to learn and take another step toward improving your workplace skills, and yourself.
This course is proudly funded by the Queensland Government as part of the Qld Economic Recovery Plan. This online short courses is free for:
- Qld small business owners
- Qld small business operators
- Qld small business employees/ex-employees who:
- are under-employed or,
- were stood down from a small business, or
- Qld volunteers who wish to work in small business or start a small business as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- If a Qld resident unemployed, please ask
- Self-paced (up to 3 months)
- Tech support (any issues, give us a call or email)
- Option to access a business support trainer face-to-face at Bowen Hills, Brisbane venue (Wednesdays)
- Phone, email and/or zoom access to business trainer to answer questions
- Certificate of Participation
Register Your Place Before June 2021
To register your place, select the below criteria that applies to you:
REGISTER HERE if you are a Queensland based small business OWNER (with less than 20 employees) who has been impacted by COVID-19
If you do not qualify for the free training, please give us a call as you can still do this short course for a small fee.
If you have any other questions about this or any other course offered by DP Training and Consultancy, please give us a call on 1300 130 487 or email.