How you communicate with the people at work, can have a direct impact on staff morale, organisational culture and workplace performance.
This course is for managers, supervisors, team leaders and anyone else wanting to learn more about communication techniques, how to communicate effectively (and achieve your communication goals), as well as what to look out for!
Learn how to effectively prepare, engage in (and review) communication for almost any purpose from face-to-face performance reviews to large presentations.
For more information – please give us a call, or ENROL BELOW to save your place, as time is running out to access the free funding.
This course is proudly funded by the Queensland Government as part of the Qld Economic Recovery Plan. This online short courses is free for:
- Qld small business owners
- Qld small business operators
- Qld small business employees who:
- are under-employed or,
- were stood down from a small business, or
- Qld unemployed who wish to start a small business as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- Self-paced (up to 3 months)
- Course content that aligns with national qualifications
- Tech support (any issues, give us a call or email)
- Option to access a business support trainer face-to-face at Bowen Hills, Brisbane venue (Wednesdays)
- Phone, email and/or zoom access to business trainer to answer questions
- Certificate of Participation to add to your Resume/CV
Register Your Place Before March 2021
To register your place, select the below criteria that applies to you:
ENROL HERE if you are a Queensland based small business OWNER (with less than 20 employees) who has been impacted by COVID-19
If you do not qualify for the free training, please give us a call as you can still do this short course for a small fee.
If you have any other questions about this or any other course offered by DP Training and Consultancy, please give us a call on 1300 130 487 or email.