Do you operate or manage a small business and need to know more about risk management? Then this short course is for you!
This mini course gives you a thorough overview of the steps you need to take to manage risk in small business. It discusses:
- What is Risk Management?
- The Risk Management Process
- Risk Assessment Matrix (Heat Map)
- Documenting Risks: using a Risk Assessment Control Form and Risk Impact Analysis Register
- Response Planning – Control Measures
- Work Health and Safety
This course is self-paced and ONLINE.
As well as learning about risk management essentials for small business, we hope to help you to meet DP Training & Consultancy’s 5C’s of professional growth and development.
- COURAGE: The courage to apply what you learn to your own business.
- CARING: To consider how your business impacts on others and how you will care for them
- CONFIDENCE: That by moving through this mini course, it will improve your confidence and maybe even help you to take the next step in your business.
- COMPETENCE: That through practice and application you will gain competence.
- COMMITMENT: By doing this mini course you are making a commitment to yourself to learn and take another step toward your business goals.
This course is proudly funded by the Queensland Government as part of the Qld Economic Recovery Plan. This online short courses is free for:
- Qld small business owners
- Qld small business operators
- Qld small business employees/ex-employees who:
- are under-employed or,
- were stood down from a small business, or
- Qld volunteers who wish to work in small business or start a small business as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- If a Qld unemployed resident, please ask
- Self-paced (up to 3 months)
- Tech support (any issues, give us a call or email)
- Option to access a business support trainer face-to-face at Bowen Hills, Brisbane venue (Wednesdays)
- Phone, email and/or zoom access to business trainer to answer questions
- Certificate of Participation
Register Your Place Before March 2021
To register your place, select the below criteria that applies to you:
REGISTER HERE if you are a Queensland based small business OWNER (with less than 20 employees) who has been impacted by COVID-19
If you do not qualify for the free training, please give us a call as you can still do this short course for a small fee.
If you have any other questions about this or any other course offered by DP Training and Consultancy, please give us a call on 1300 130 487 or email.