Do you operate or manage a small business and need to know more about risk management? Then this short course is for you!
This mini course gives you a thorough overview of the steps you need to take to manage risk in small business. It discusses:
- What is Risk Management?
- The Risk Management Process
- Risk Assessment Matrix (Heat Map)
- Documenting Risks: using a Risk Assessment Control Form and Risk Impact Analysis Register
- Response Planning – Control Measures
- Work Health and Safety
This course is self-paced and ONLINE.
As well as learning about risk management essentials for small business, we hope to help you to meet DP Training & Consultancy’s 5C’s of professional growth and development.
- COURAGE: The courage to apply what you learn to your own business.
- CARING: To consider how your business impacts on others and how you will care for them
- CONFIDENCE: That by moving through this mini course, it will improve your confidence and maybe even help you to take the next step in your business.
- COMPETENCE: That through practice and application you will gain competence.
- COMMITMENT: By doing this mini course you are making a commitment to yourself to learn and take another step toward your business goals.
If you are a small business owner register for the online
If you are an employee or looking for employment register for the online courses here
The fee for the course is $65.
- Self-paced (up to 3 months)
- Tech support (any issues, give us a call or email)
- Option to access a business support trainer face-to-face at Bowen Hills, Brisbane venue (Wednesdays)
- Phone, email and/or zoom access to business trainer to answer questions
- Certificate of Participation