This course describes the skills and knowledge required to formulate and implement actions to develop and sustain a small business. It applies to small business owners who operate independently, or as part of a larger organisation.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this course, but a certificate of participation is available on completion.
This course covers the below topics of information.
- Identify the Areas of Business to Strengthen, Improve and Grow
- Benchmark, Research and/or Innovate
- Formulate Strategies
- Plan & Implement
- Monitor and Review
- Further reading suggestions
- Tools and templates
As well as learning how to strengthen and grow your small business, we also hope to help you to to meet DP Training & Consultancy’s 5C’s of professional growth and development.
- COURAGE: The courage to apply what you learn to your own business.
- CARING: To consider how your business impacts on others and how you will care for them
- CONFIDENCE: That by moving through this short course, it will improve your confidence around business development strategies and maybe even to take the next step in your business.
- COMPETENCE: Through practice and application you will gain business development competence including research & resourcefulness.
- COMMITMENT: By doing this course you are making a commitment to yourself to learn and take another step toward your business or project goal.
The fee for the course is $65.
- Self-paced (up to 3 months)
- Course content that aligns with national qualifications
- Tech support (any issues, give us a call or email)
- Option to access a business support trainer face-to-face at Bowen Hills, Brisbane venue (Wednesdays)
- Phone, email and/or zoom access to business trainer to answer questions
- Certificate of Participation