This quick online course provides an overview of the skills needed for customer service and tips on how to improve customer service communication.
This course applies to individuals who run a small business and for those individuals who perform in or wish to perform in a customer service role.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this course, but a certificate of participation is available on completion.
This course covers the below topics of information.
- Why Does Good Customer Service Matter?
- What Makes Great Customer Service?
- Customer Service Personal Assessment Checklist
- Reviewing Your SKAs for Great Customer Service
- Potential Barriers to Effective Communication
- Records of Conversation
- Customer Service Strategy
As well as learning about customer service skills, we hope to help you to meet DP Training & Consultancy’s 5C’s of professional growth and development.
- COURAGE: The courage to apply what you learn.
- CARING: To consider how your work impacts others.
- CONFIDENCE: That by moving through this short course, it will improve your confidence and maybe even help you to take the next step in your business or workplace.
- COMPETENCE: That through practice and application you will gain competence.
- COMMITMENT: By doing this short course you are making a commitment to yourself to learn and take another step toward your business goals.
This course is proudly funded by the Queensland Government as part of the Qld Economic Recovery Plan. This online short courses is free for:
- Qld small business owners
- Qld small business operators
- Qld small business employees or ex-employees who:
- are under-employed or,
- were stood down from a small business, or
- Qld volunteers who wish to gain work in or start a small business as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- Self-paced (up to 3 months)
- Course content that aligns with national qualifications
- Tech support (any issues, give us a call or email)
- Option to access a business support trainer face-to-face at Bowen Hills, Brisbane venue (Wednesdays)
- Phone, email and/or zoom access to business trainer to answer questions
- Certificate of Participation
Register Your Place Before June 2021
To register your place, select the below criteria that applies to you:
REGISTER HERE if you are a Queensland based small business OWNER (with less than 20 employees) who has been impacted by COVID-19
If you do not qualify for the free training, please give us a call as you can still do this short course for a small fee.
If you have any other questions about this or any other course offered by DP Training and Consultancy, please give us a call on 1300 130 487 or email.