This quick online course provides an overview of the skills needed for customer service and tips on how to improve customer service communication.
This course applies to individuals who run a small business and for those individuals who perform in or wish to perform in a customer service role.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this course, but a certificate of participation is available on completion.
This course covers the below topics of information.
- Why Does Good Customer Service Matter?
- What Makes Great Customer Service?
- Customer Service Personal Assessment Checklist
- Reviewing Your SKAs for Great Customer Service
- Potential Barriers to Effective Communication
- Records of Conversation
- Customer Service Strategy
As well as learning about customer service skills, we hope to help you to meet DP Training & Consultancy’s 5C’s of professional growth and development.
- COURAGE: The courage to apply what you learn.
- CARING: To consider how your work impacts others.
- CONFIDENCE: That by moving through this short course, it will improve your confidence and maybe even help you to take the next step in your business or workplace.
- COMPETENCE: That through practice and application you will gain competence.
- COMMITMENT: By doing this short course you are making a commitment to yourself to learn and take another step toward your business goals.
The fee for the course is $65.
- Self-paced (up to 3 months)
- Course content that aligns with national qualifications
- Tech support (any issues, give us a call or email)
- Option to access a business support trainer face-to-face at Bowen Hills, Brisbane venue (Wednesdays)
- Phone, email and/or zoom access to business trainer to answer questions
- Certificate of Participation