This course is designed to help anyone who is looking at marketing – promoting their business products and/or services.
The course applies to individuals with a broad knowledge of the promotion of products and services specific to an organisation. They may have responsibility to provide guidance or to delegate aspects of these tasks to others.
- Identify need for promotion of product or service according to organisational and market requirements
- Identify overall promotional objectives in consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Analyse and select promotional activity options for meeting promotional objectives
- Determine contingency strategies for selected activity options
- Allocate roles and responsibilities for delivery of promotional services and communicate to relevant personnel
- Monitor progress of promotional activities according to action plan
- Identify and address potential issues during implementation within scope of own responsibility
- Apply determined contingency strategies, if required
- Analyse effectiveness of planning processes using feedback and data
- Identify possible improvements in future activities
- Collect feedback and provide to others involved in promotional activity
- Analyse costs and timelines for benefits accruing from the promotional activities
- Prepare conclusions and recommendations relating to effectiveness of promotional activities
Please note that this course is self-paced and ONLINE.
As well as learning about the above business plan essentials, DP Training and Consultancy aim to support your professional growth and development through the 5 Cs:
- COURAGE: The courage to apply what you learn
- CARING: To consider how your promotional activities impact upon others and the environment
- CONFIDENCE: That by moving through this short course, it will improve your confidence around marketing and promotion and maybe even implement the relevant elements in your own business
- COMPETENCE: Through practice and application you will gain competence including research, application & resourcefulness
- COMMITMENT: By doing this course you are making a commitment to yourself to learn and take another step toward your own personal and/or business goals.
This course is proudly funded by the Queensland Government as part of the Qld Economic Recovery Plan. This online short courses is free for:
- Qld small business owners
- Qld small business operators
- Qld small business employees who:
- are under-employed or,
- were stood down from a small business, or
- who wish to start a small business as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- Self-paced (up to 3 months)
- Course content that aligns with national qualifications
- Tech support (any issues, give us a call or email)
- Option to access a business support trainer face-to-face at Bowen Hills, Brisbane venue (Wednesdays)
- Phone, email and/or zoom access to business trainer to answer questions
- Certificate of completion
By completing all the questions and activities in this course, you ‘may’ be considered for partial ‘recognised prior learning (RPL) – so keep a copy of all your questions and answers (print).
Register Your Place Before March 2021
To register your place, select the below criteria that applies to you:
REGISTER HERE if you are a Queensland based small business (with less than 20 employees) who has been impacted by COVID-19
If you do not qualify for the free training, please give us a call as you can still do this short course for a small fee.
If you have any other questions about this or any other course offered by DP Training and Consultancy, please give us a call on 1300 130 487 or email.