How you communicate with the people at work, can have a direct impact on staff morale, organisational culture and workplace performance.
This course is for managers, supervisors, team leaders and anyone else wanting to learn more about communication techniques, how to communicate effectively (and achieve your communication goals), as well as what to look out for!
Learn how to effectively prepare, engage in (and review) communication for almost any purpose from face-to-face performance reviews to large presentations.
For more information – please give us a call, or ENROL BELOW to save your place.
The fee for the course is $55.
- Self-paced (up to 3 months)
- Course content that aligns with national qualifications
- Tech support (any issues, give us a call or email)
- Option to access a business support trainer face-to-face at Bowen Hills, Brisbane venue (Wednesdays)
- Phone, email and/or zoom access to business trainer to answer questions
- Certificate of Participation to add to your Resume/CV