- What makes a great team?!
- Personal characteristics to be a great teammate
- Important communication skills
- How to manage conflict
- Legal matters including:
- Work health and safety – duty of care
- Workplace bullying
- Sexual harassment, and
- Other skills
As well as learning about the above business plan essentials, DP Training & Consultancy and supporting your professional growth and development through the 5 Cs.
- COURAGE: The courage to apply what you learn to your own business plan
- CARING: To consider how your business impacts others and how you will care for them
- CONFIDENCE: Moving through this short course will improve your confidence around business planning and maybe even take the next step toward your dreams
- COMPETENCE: Through practice and application, you will gain business planning competence, including research & resourcefulness
- COMMITMENT: By doing this course, you are making a commitment to yourself to learn and take another step toward your business or project goal.
- Self-paced (up to 3 months)
- Trainers are available Monday – Friday between 8:30 am – 4:30 pm through email and/or telephone.
- Certificate of Participation
The following documents will be required to be submitted with your enrolment:
- Photographic identification (ID)
The fee for the course is $55.