Traineeships are a great way for Australian workplaces to be proactive in improving the industry skills of current or newly employed staff. Your staff member learns valuable and readily applicable knowledge and skills while on the job – skills they can apply right away!
DP Training & Consultancy can offer workplace traineeships for new entry workers or existing workers. Improve your workplace professionalism, staff morale and retention with the benefits of flexible on-the-job training.
We can provide traineeship facilitation in any of the courses that are available under our Scope of Registration. You may even be eligible for Government financial incentives for the training.
DP Training & Consultancy is a NSW Approved provider list (APL) visit STA-NSW for selected qualifications, within the Community Services Training Package.
On the Job Training is a great way for staff to complete a qualification while continuing to work. Benefits include:
- Flexible training delivery options
- Little impact on the daily operations of the business
- Assists with staff retention through increased job satisfaction
- Cost-effective for trainees and employers (may attract government funding and/or incentives – eligibility is determined on a case-by-case basis)
- Improved quality outcomes for residents/clients
Apprenticeship & Traineeship Training Program (ATTP) NSW
The Apprenticeship and Traineeship Training Program provides a contribution towards the cost of the delivery of apprenticeship and traineeship qualifications by registered training organisations to:
- NSW apprentices in selected trades and geographic areas
- NSW new entrant trainees from Certificate III to Certificate IV level and a small number of Diplomas
- NSW school students in part-time apprenticeships and traineeships
DP Training has been contracted by the NSW Department of Education and Training as a prefered supplier to deliver a range of qualifications.
This training is funded by the NSW Government in partnership with the Commonwealth Government.