This workshop is designed as a refresher manual handling course for direct care workers, who support individual in a community care setting.
- Work Health & Safety Rules
- Risk Management
- Reporting processes
- No Lift Policies
- Anatomy of the spine
- Prevention of injures
- Practical Assessment – slide sheet/hoist
Workshop Duration: 3 hours
Upcoming Workshop Dates
Regular workshops are run from our Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast training locations providing you the flexibility to fit in with your work schedule. Please see our upcoming training opportunities below. Workshop timetables subject to numbers.
- 21st October, 11th November (Time: 12.30pm – 4.30pm) Gold Coast Unit 7, 52 Davenport Street, Southport QLD 4215
- 28th October, 25th November (Time: 12.30pm – 4.30pm) Brisbane 162 Abbotsford Road, Bowen Hills QLD 4006
- 28th October, 25th November (Time: 12.30pm – 4.30pm) Sunshine Coast Unit 5/18-22 First Avenue, Maroochydore QLD 4558
Phone us today to discuss group training options within your workplace.